- Diploma of advanced studies in European Tax Law, University of Santiago de Compostela, Faculty of Law, 2006;
- Postgraduate studies in Contract Law, Catholic Porto School of Law, 2003;
- European Union and Integration Law Course from European Institute from University of Lisbon, Faculty of Law, 2001;
- Law Degree from Catholic Porto School of Law, 2000;
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association.
- Partner at SPCA – Sociedade de Advogados SP, RL, 2017;
- Founding Attorney at José Rijo – Advogados Associados, 2002-2016;
- Member of the Executive Board of Group Rangel;
- Invited lecturer in the intensive Course of Customs Law promoted by Catholic TAX, Catholic Lisbon School of Law;
- Coordinator of the Customs Regimes and Procedures Course and lecturer at the Postgraduate Course in Internationalization and Purchasing and Supply Management at Porto Business School (University of Porto);
- Arbitrator at Centro de Arbitragem Comercial of Instituto de Arbitragem Comercial of Associação Comercial do Porto;
- Speaker and trainer in several seminars and workshops on topics of international trade and customs issues (Portugal and abroad).
- Portuguese, english and spanish